- Seborrheic Keratosis are usually skin coloured to brown to black with waxy, scaly or a raised skin lesion which may appear stuck on.
- They are commonly found on the face, back, chest or shoulders. They are harmless, symptomless, and have no chance of developing into cancer.
- However, they are a source of discomfort and can often be very irritable and itchy. But these abnormalities are neither contagious nor hereditary.
- It is believed that they are caused due to the build-up of ordinary skin cells. They can be related to the age and excessive exposure to the sun.
- The occurrence starts with a flat appearance and with time it starts to elevate which gives the impression that it is pasted on the skin surface. There can be one or multiple lesions present.
- Despite its mild nature, people prefer to have Seborrheic Keratosis treated due to cosmetic reasons. There are a variety of different treatment options available which can be discussed
Seborrhoeic Keratosis Removal
We provide our clients with revolutionary and highly effective CO2 laser Seborrhoeic Keratosis Removal Treatments.
What are Seborrhoeic Keratosis?
Disclaimer: Seborrhoeic Keratosis Removal Treatment varies from person to person
Before & After Images
Free Consultation on WhatsApp
If you want more info on this condition or simply want to discuss your case then, please connect on our business WhatsApp by clicking the WhatApp icon below and get expert advice directly from Dr Jha. A response back can take anything between a few minutes to 24 hrs.
Doctors Interview Videos
Very honest, prompt and professional service. Within a few minutes of enquiring I was invited to speak to Dr Jha directly on the phone. He was very open and honest about my condition and I felt at all times like he had my best interests as a patient at heart. Not only was he incredibly medically experienced, but he was very transparent and did not try to upsell or give me any false reassurances.I would 100% recommend this clinic to anyone unsure or enquiring about treatment, seeking an honest, well accredited and medically professional service.
I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about this establishment. I’m from *Canada and I received a free online consultation with Dr Jha regarding the normality or abnormality of what I was worried may have been an infection. After taking a look at the photos Dr Jha reassured me of the normalcy of the condition and it’s benign nature. It took a huge weight off my shoulders and I was able to feel comfortable with my body again. He responded within minutes of my inquiry and answered all my questions in both a timely, professional, and most importantly *reassuring manor. I’m so grateful to Doctor Jha and his knowledge and experience for helping me through a stressful period in my life. I have nothing but good things to say. They absolutely deserve all the positive ratings they receive and many more. FIVE STARS. HANDS DOWN. 🙂
Fantastic experience at Renew! Treatment and follow up appointments by Dr. Jha were professional and the staff are very friendly! My treatment was during covid pandemic and I could not fault the extra steps taken to ensure everything was safe and sterile. Excellent aftercare too! Really pleased with the work I had done, given me a huge confidence boost and I would definitely recommend them!